Protech Nepal Employment has it's own strategy of selecting the personnel and providing them trainings.
• We select the candidates for the job according to their qualification and experience. We conduct various methods of examinations including the interview.
• Once they are selected, we send them to professional training institutes for refreshment trainings. If some specific trainings are needed, we co-ordinate with the employer and provide them those trainings. Those trainings will develop the skills that are needed to them and make them competent and confident which will lead them to higher productivity.
• Besides job trainings, we also provide them basic English speaking course so that they can communicate in the foreign land. This will help both the employer and the employees to communicate from the very beginning.
• We also provide them information about the working environment, culture, and people of the country and area they are going to be placed for employment. This will give them an idea of their working area and they will be prepared to work accordingly.
• The employees we send abroad should be paid according to their qualifications and the regulations of company that hire them.
|1. Electrician||10. ARC Welding||19. Finishing|
|2. Scaffolding||11. Gas Welding||20. Steel fixer|
|3. Construction Supervisor||12. Care Giver||21. Structural fabricator|
|4. Industrial Safety||13. House Keeping||22. Security guard|
|5. Electronics Helper||14. Mason (block mason)||23. Spray painting|
|6. Mechanical helper||15. Mason (tile fixing)||24. Wall painting|
|7. Ac Helpers||16. Pipe fitting||25. Carpenter (Shuttering)|
|8. Marble grinding||17. Rigger||26. Maintenance of Home appliances|
|9. Plumbing||18. Salesman||27. Repair and maintenance of building installations|